I’ve joined WordPress’s Blogging University 201 to improve my blog. Â I think this counts as a free online course (it was an assignment from my occupational therapist to look into a free online course – yep this counts).
1. Â Features will be Monday Musings and Thursday Thoughts and I will be adding Photo Fridays. Â I started doing Monday Musings a few weeks ago and I like it. Â I will do a portion of Autoimmune Updates in both the Monday Musings and Thursday Thoughts. Â Friday Photos will be a new feature and for now it will be an old photo, a new photo, something I’ve found or even a bunch of photos. Â In between you may see a post about family, the pupalups ( keelyandranger), the RTW trip planning or some subscription box reveals.
2. Â I will spend a couple hours a week going and reading my followers pages and interacting with them. Â I’ve found so much support and hope I can support someone else. Â Sometimes all someone needs is to know they’re being heard or just to have someone listen to them.
3. Grow my followers by the end of 2015. Â I don’t want to put a specific number on this would be great to have an idea on who reads my posts. Â I know my daughter has read a few posts now and her awesome friends love my blog. Â I love the girlies and that they’re supportive. Â I’ve had over 5000 people view the blog since 2013 and over 2000 interactions. Â I’d like to have more consistency.
So that is my three goals.
1. Three guaranteed blogs per week – Monday Musings, Thursday Thoughts and Photo Fridays.
2. Read my followers blogs, search out new blogs and interact with them.
3. Grow my blog audience by the end of the year.
I hope you’ll enjoy the journey with me.
Journey with me…mini2z