Today I have so many thoughts but finding them hard to put into words:
- Why do so many innocent people have to die because people are willing to die or blow themselves up to further their cause? It’s so senseless…
- I’ve been in bed for several days in a flare with a migraine and nausea that will not abate but I finally dragged myself into the shower.
- Received a call from my credit card company (On a Sunday) that there was suspicious activity on my card. MGM Grand Inn in New Jersey. Â Apparently, a charge of $6.00 was put on my card and then credited right back. Â They explained that it wasn’t a card but my numbers that were being keyed in manually. Â Now I have to wait for a new card to come and figure out what the card was attached to. Â It’s really a pain in the ass, no really you don’t realize how much you use your credit card until its not available. Â Now I wait a week or so for a new one.
- It seems that there has been an update on WordPress so I’m not sure I like it. Â I’m not one for change.
- It’s week 3 of my 21 day fix today I’m getting my shakes in and water in but the AI’s have been kicking my butt and I’ve been in bed a lot
- I can’t believe I only have to get blood work done this week! No actual doctor’s appointment.
- I wish I could get more thoughts out of my head but it’s still fuzzy from the migraine…
Journey with me … mini2z