**NOTE: my blog does have affiliate links in the ads**
What’s A Flare Day Kit? A Huge Contest Sponsored by Chronic Illness Bloggers
The giveaway runs November 23rd to December 3rd! Please share with all your family and friends! I hope you enjoy the blog and find some new blogs and products!
Flare Day Kit or ER and Hospital Must Haves
When I found myself going to the ER more frequently I threw a few things into a bag so that I’d have a more comfortable wait. I can’t do anything about the horrible chairs that my ER’s have but I like being comfortable.
- Baggu bag because it’s canvass and can be washed when I go home. I always bring bottles of water and a bottle of ginger ale. I have even had a juice box at times. I know that if I have stomach problems that I can’t eat or drink but my caregiver can and the wait can be really long in my area. I always have my S’well 25 oz bottle because it’s large and keeps my water cold. Hydration is a problem for me because of constant nausea.
- Colouring book and pencils in a pouch. I find it relaxing
- Some hard candies because my mouth is dry and hospital air is brutal on dry mouth
- A light blanket (sometimes two)
- My Mophie Juice Pack – I keep it charged on my nightstand. It powers my iPad, my iPhone and both of my hubby’s too.
- A long cord for the iDevices and the wall plug for the iPad because the regular one only charges the phone and not the iPad.
- Book because I like reading real books and I usually have a couple on the go
- Earplugs – I get overwhelmed with sounds
- Chapstick – back to the dry mouth and hospitals are dry
- Moisturizer because you use so much hand sanitizer at the hospital
- Sunglasses on migraine visits but now I’d bring my Axon glasses because well they’re amazing.
My contribution is part of Prize pack 8 and I’ve listed what I’m including below this photo. Later on, there is two photos with all the prize packs listed. There are Eight prize packs, a Fibro prize pack and two packs that are just for the US entrants. We have over 50 bloggers and sponsors participating in this cross blog promotion for the Chronic Illness Bloggers. No purchase necessary. But check out the list of bloggers and sponsors as there is something for everyone.
What is in my part of Chronic Illness Bloggers Holiday Giveaway – Prize Pack 8?
Everything here will keep you busy at the hospital (when you can) if you’re there for a few hours or a few days. Also good for a flare day or days because we chronic illness people have days when getting out of bed is very difficult. So here is what’s in the portion of Prize Pack 8…
- Tote bag – it’s washable!
- Light blue plaid scarf that can be used as a light blanket by American Colors
- Colouring book with Staedleter coloured pencils, Staedleter markers and pouch to put them in.
- Power bank for a cell phone
- Lavender hand cream
- Fuzzy reading socks
- Plastic Tumbler with a straw
- Lemon Face mask
- Green Tea and Tea (or any beverage) cup
- Ice Pops mold maker and the recipe for nausea pops
- Some candies
- I could add extras before it gets mailed out!
I’ve had fun getting the goodies for this gift pack and there is well over $150 in products for the lucky recipient of Prize Pack 8.
**”This giveaway is sponsored by Chronic Illness Bloggers. Prizes have been donated by the following:”**
- Alisha Nurse – https://theinvisiblef.com/
- • Aromafloria – http://www.aromafloria.com
- • BackPainBlogUK – https://backpainbloguk.com
- • Bridgwater Crafts – http://www.bridgwatercrafts.com/
- • BeingFibroMom – http://www.beingfibromom.com
- • Broken Teepee – http://brokenteepee.com/
- • Chronically Content – http://www.chronicallycontent.com
- • Chronic Mom Life – http://www.chronicmomlife.com
- • ColitisNinja – http://www.colitisninja.com
- • The Fay Farm – http://www.thefayfarm.com
- • Fed Up with Fatigue – http://www.fedupwithfatigue.com
- • FibroCane – http://www.fibrocane.com
- • Fresh Assist Spray – http://www.freshassistspray.com
- • Gupta Programme – http://www.guptaprogramme.com/
- • HFactorWater – http://hfactorwater.com/
- • Kirsten Schulz – http://www.kirstenschultz.org/
- • Living Well Today – http://www.livingwelltoday.com
- • Living Grace Blog – http://livinggraceblog.com/
- • Lupus Chick – http://LupusChick.com
- • Megan Schartner – http://www.liveken.com
- • Melissa Swanson – http://www.fibrowarriorslivinglife.com
- ** mini2z – http://www.mini2z.com
- • Organic Aromas – http://www.OrganicAromas.com
- • Oska Wellness – http://www.oskawellness.com
- • The Pain Free Life – http://thepainfreelife.com
- • Patient Playbook – http://patientsplaybook.com
- • Perfectly Ambitious Blog – http://www.perfectlyambitious.com/
- • Posture Pump – http://www.posturepump.com
- • ProHealth – http://www.prohealth.com
- • Rebuilding Wellness – http://rebuildingwellness.com
- • Strength Flexibility Health EDS – http://www.strengthflexibilityhealtheds.com
- • Sylk USA – http://www.sylkUSA.com
- • Theraspecs – http://www.theraspecs.com
- • Vital Plan – https://vitalplan.com
The GIVEAWAY is via rafflecopter so good luck!
http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/dde15f7712/? I added the clickable link just in case the widget was taking too long!.
Good luck! Hope you enjoy checking out the Chronic Illness Bloggers and our sponsors! Chronic Illness Bloggers Network have become my friends in my journey of Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, Migraines, LADA, Hashimoto’s, Gastritis, Depression, Anxiety and more important, I’ve got a great group of friends that are a keystroke away for support.
Invisible illness sucks but having friends along the journey makes it more tolerable. mini2z
Journey with me … mini2z (don’t forget that sharing is caring!)