My Top NINE from 2015 on mini2z’s Instagram
Today I’m writing a wee bit late in the day as I had a doctor appointment this morning. Â So today I’m musing about:
- a few friends have updated their blogs and they look awesome so visit them at: Andi’s AtticÂ and Hello Rigby
- I’ve decided that I’m going to keep my living room the way it is and I want to make the wall a gallery wall.
- I’ve already cleaned up the board on the right with my “This is My Year” poster that came in my Happy Mail from A Beautiful Mess
- I do want my Art Work from Bethany Joy Art to put on my wall too
- I’ve resolved that I want to send out cards and letters. Â I like getting mail and I think I have a few friends that would too. Â In fact, I received a just hello card in the mail today.
- Today has been a good day, I’m on the right track as per the doctor and back to her in three weeks.
- I got my first ever French manicure. I had ripped a nail and thought I might as well get them done. Â It’s been one year since I stopped biting my nails.
- Both my kidlets got everything settled for school for this semester and a second parking permit is needed hopefully they figure it out…
- On the weekend my girlie and hubby made Chicken Tortilla Soup and I made a Steak stir fry, different days and then yesterday my girlie made some meatballs in the crock-pot. Â Needless to say, we are having leftovers for supper tonight.
- I can’t say how much I’ve missed my Barry’s Irish Tea. Â My supply has been replenished for a few weeks. Â Yes, my tea comes from Ireland. Â It’s just the best tea ever.
- My Pinterest year end came and I have over 60000 views per month. Â I really only use my Pinterest to post travel tips, wanderlust and hammocks. Â 60K, that’s a LOT
My December Happy Mail
My Pretty Nails
Journey with me … mini2z
My Secret Santa Package
The Awesome Goodies!
My #AKF shirt is on it’s way
Today is Monday, December 14th, 2015 and I’m musing about
- I’d like to thank the new followers from the Blogging U group
- I joined another Blogging U group, it’s a commenting bootcamp because I completely suck at commenting on other’s blogs. Â I really want to improve.
- I’ve had a bad week I was in pain before the shots in my hips, then after the usual bruising and now right hips still hurts so I have no idea what’s going on. Â Nausea has gone to an all time high and this rainy dismal damp December weather isn’t helping.
- I don’t think either of my kidlets read my blog about my vents about them but I didn’t scream at them…much
- My son picked up my newly repainted table in distressed red done by the amazing Painted Twice Designs
- Yesterday, I posted a short blog with a short video of my crazy pupalup playing with a can of soup, yes he has LOTS of real toys and why my daughter gave him the can is another mystery but it was quite funny.
- I received my secret Santa gift this past week and she hit it out of the park and I loved everything, the book I needed, socks to keep me cozy, a new tea and a Sheepie Mug (I had one but it broke) Thank you Stacy <3
- my daughter has her finals this week and to say there is a bit of stress around the house is an understatement
- Hopefully with my hubby home we can get our tree up this week
- Christmas shopping is mostly done and thankful for that online shopping thing that’s become so popular
- I need to get Christmas cards completed
- I need to get back on track blogging starting today with my Monday Musings
- My #AKF4 or #AlwaysKeepFighting IV shirt is on it’s way to me! #AKF is the Always Keep Fighting by Jarad PadaleckiÂ who suffers and is fighting depression. Â It’s my second t-shirt from the campaign but it’s true to my heart because I’m fighting everyday
My new distressed RED table painted by Painted Twice Designs
So what are you musing about on this Monday?
Journey with me … mini2z
- What I learned on week one of the 21 day fix and shakeology
- I didn’t think I would be full – I was
- I didn’t think I could do it – I did
- I surprisingly don’t like the chocolate shakeology but LOVE the Vanilla
- my shakes have to be completely frozen like a milkshake or slushie
- I ate really well and LOVE the 21 day fix app on my iPhone
I found this photo on Pinterest and it’s a great 21 day fix info graphic
- my body is messed up more from my medication adjustment on Thursday, I hate that it takes weeks to months for things to take effect on my body
- we brought the pupalups to Petsmart for baths and I received the call the Keely wasn’t able to get her back nails done because she was stressed and had explosive diarrhea – grabbed some towels for my car and my daughter and went to pick them up. Of course, she did her thing again outside the store – cleaned it up, her once we got home and she had pumpkin and then Imodium – poor girl is the reason they get baths because the oils in her skin cause her to just smell like a wet dog….
- I woke up today in another flare, fever, total body pain, headache and nausea and I was feeling good this past week
- I want someone to make this advent wine cart for me
We love our S’well water bottles here: the black one is only water & my grey one is for infused water or tea. I don’t like if a container has had anything but water in it and I can’t drink tap water. If ice cubes thaw in a drink I can taste the water.
So how are you?
Journey with me … mini2z