Who are you thankful for this #blogtribe Tuesday? Today is all about expressing gratitude so make sure to post a shout out to the people in your life (bloggers or non bloggers count) and give them a much deserved pat on the back.
I saw this last night on @blogsociety’s Instagram and decided that sounded like a good thing to join in to do.
Today I am thankful for my family from the top down:
- My grams for just being her and her sweetness but yesterday she gave me a family heirloom, a Limoges tea cup, saucer and lunch plate.
- My mom for everything she does around the house and for driving me where I needed to go yesterday.
- My hubby for 21 years of togetherness almost 19 years married and you’re still cute (I just found out he actually reads these posts)
- My boyo I guess getting to go on a road-trip next week will be the bonus in the bump in your road.
- The girlie for trying to set up the new printer
- The pupalups they’re playing nice today (one fed upstairs and the other downstairs seems to have worked out)
- Bloggers Â Liz at My Subscription AddictionÂ – Jen at Ramblings of a Suburban MomÂ and Lisa at Girl Meets Box. You are three ladies that I look to daily in this blog world.
I’m thankful that on my last day of vacation – yep last – I finally feel better.
So what are you thankful for?