Today as in every Thursday, I’m joining with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.
– I love my kidlets – I don’t think I tell them enough, they’re 17 and 20 and hope they know I love them so much and they’re so helpful (when we absolutely need them to be)
– I’m reading a lot of different books… Written in My own Hearts Blood by Diana Gabaldon, the life changing magic of tidying up by Marie Kondo and I have a stack of magazines to get thru.
– I’m always the first up
– I’m loving tea and me time
– no doctors all this coming week!
– I’m expecting a Relish Clothing medium to be shipped soon.
– I’m loving my new camera – Canon Rebel T5 DSLR – I have wanted a good camera forever but they scared me.
– looking for a blogging buddy – anyone wanna be my buddy?
So what are you plans for the upcoming holiday weekend?
journey with me…mini2z