Thursday Thoughts are with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban mom. Â Thank you Jennifer for allowing us to post our blog link on your blog!
What are my thoughts today?
- Canada Post did not knock on my door yesterday in an attempt to deliver a package. Â They didn’t try because I have the pupalups that would have told me that there was someone at the door. Â We will see what happens today as my daughter’s Michael Kors purse is out for delivery…
- Invisible Illness – Just because you can’t SEE something wrong with someone doesn’t mean they are not deserving of a handicapped parking spot. Â I’ve had times where my mom tells me to use hers (it’s in my car) but I’m not there yet but too much walking exhausts me. Â This story breaks my heart… what do you think?
- I share lots of info, photos, articles, stories, videos on the Facebook page for Journey with me … mini2z
- I would love for the Journey with me… mini2zÂ Facebook page to reach 100 likes this weekend
- my friend Sarah is STILL in the hospital and I hope she gets to go home soon!
- I didn’t have any doctors appointments yesterday or today!
- I am looking forward to a massage tomorrow
- I have been feeling so sick with the side effects of Plaquenil. Basically I feel pregnant with nausea, dizzy, fatigue only I don’t get a baby at the end BUT I’m hopeful that I will be able to live a better quality life
- automated telemarketers? Â Why do we have a house phone still? Â They are the only people that call the house…
- My friend Wendy stopped by for a short visit yesterday and we talked while I was in bed. Â Everyone knows my bed is the casual conversation place…. no really! Â My kidlets and their friends all come and talk to me in my room.
- I make my bed in the morning and cover up with a lightweight blanket after when I’m having a bad stay in bed day and it’s been like that ALL WEEK
- Chef’s plate was good but we were thankful that the kidlets weren’t home. Â The idea of it is great but the two steaks for four people wasn’t filling. Â (that’s another blog post) Â My Hubby did the cooking and he will get more credit in the blog post.
- I can’t figure out how to set my PVR on the Bell box so I only tape a new show once not everytime its on. Â There is a way for me to add my favorite channels too but I haven’t figured that out eiter
- Bloom the Workshop May photo shoot was featured on Inspired by ThisÂ this week so we have the okay to blog and share all
- I really appreciate my family and all they do for me. Â From shopping to just making me a tea, thank you mom, Gerry, Se and Travis.
- Does anyone want to know how I got my nickname of mini2z?
- Is this not the coolest suitcase EVER? Â I like the butterfly and hearts Â
- Paypal has this new cool feature called Paypal.meÂ – you can get anyone to pay you back using your own link. Â Have a unique name you want? Â Grab it now before it’s gone mine isÂ https://www.paypal.me/mini2z
So does anyone want to sponsor me to go to the #bloombashseattle Bloom the workshop in October?
I think I’m going to have a link party on the weekend! Â Who wants to share their link to get more exposure?
Journey with me … mini2z