Please Note: My blog has affiliate links
“I have been given this product as part of a product review through the Chronic Illness Bloggers network. Although the product was a gift, all opinions in this review remain my own and I was in no way influenced by the company. “
Honey Colony Superior Cannabinoid Rich Hemp Formula – Herbal Supplement
What is it? The definition from Honey Colony:
Cannabidiol (CBD) is extracted from the Cannabis plant and has no euphoric properties whatsoever. This formulation offers all the health benefits of CBD without the feeling of being “high”. Source: Honey Colony
The Superior Six
1. Sichuan Teasel Root (Dipsacus asperoides): In China, Sichuan is named Xu Duan and translates to, restore what is broken. The sichuan teasel root has been used historically to tonify the liver and kidneys, promote blood circulation, and strengthen the bones and tendons.
2. Dang Shen Root: The dang shen root is a traditional Qi tonic and is notorious for offering the numerous therapeutic benefits ginseng offers. It is widely known for its energy, mood enhancing, and restorative support. When combined with astragalus, dang shen root is called The King of Combinations.
3. Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus): In Chinese, Huangi Qi translates to Yellow Leader. This is due the yellow color of the root and it also being considered the leader of tonic herbs in traditional chinese medicine.
4. White Peony / Bai Shao Yao root: Bai Shao Yao root is widely cultivated throughout China for its numerous health benefits.
5. Propolis: In Greek, the name translates to Defense of the City, referencing its use in maintaining the integrity of the hive. Propolis is used by bees to repair and protect their hive. Typically, propolis is comprised of resin (50%), which is composed of flavonoids and related phenolic acids, generally called as the polyphenolic fraction, waxes (30%), essential oil (10%), pollen (5%), and other organic compounds (5%). However, this chemical composition may change according to the plant source and season; hence, quality sourcing of propolis is important
6. Bitter Orange Peel (Citrus aurantium): Bitter orange is grown in various varieties throughout the country. The citrus aurantium variation is native to southern Vietnam.
Label of Superior CBD from Honey Colony
I received this a few weeks ago and I read it as to take the drops altogether so I decided bedtime was best for me. I learned later that I could take it three times a day as four drops three times a day. The first night, oh my, it is a weird taste. You need to leave it under your tongue for the best effectiveness. As the nights progressed, I was able to take the drops with no issue with the taste. As I’m writing, I am realizing that my night time pain has decreased since I’ve been using the Honey Colony. I’ve been getting searing pain in my back and hips and I can honestly say that the CBD Oil has helped my pain. It’s natural, made with Non-GMO, certified organic botanicals
Soil used to grow cannabis is free of pesticides, herbicides, or artificial fertilizers. At this point in my illness and health, I’m trying to keep food as natural and healthy.
- the label is so tiny writing that even with my glasses off I have a hard time reading it.
- The taste but you can actually get used to it. Although, my daughter has left the room twice when I took it because it was, “oh my god you’re going to oh my put that in your mouth?” Yeah, teen girls are a wee bet dramatic.
- It is only available in the US (all 50 states), Germany, Italy, Spain, Israel, Australia and the UK. You need to check that you’re able to get it shipped to you!
- Price: It’s $92.55 for a single bottle and a 3-pack is $262.65 which is currently a sale price.
CBD and Drug Tests: Unfortunately, it is possible for CBD to result in a positive for THC— much like eating a poppy seed bagel can cause a positive for opiates depending on the type of test. Our products contain .03% THC, well below the federal limit of .3%, but you should use discretion if planning to be tested. Sourced from Honey Colony
- It’s completely botanical
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is extracted from the Cannabis plant and has no euphoric properties whatsoever. It does NOT make you HIGH or funny feeling. From Honey Colony: Due to our CBD containing .03% THC, the legal amount of THC and only the potent health support without the psychoactive effects.
- It has a shelf life of 2-3 years and no refrigeration needed!
- It’s not an OIL but instead its the only water soluble CBD in the market currently.
- The. Superior Six: Sichuan Teasel Root, Dang Shen Root, Astragalus Root, White Peony / Bai Shao Yao root, Propolis,
Bitter Orange Pee they all have SO many ingredients that are great for your health!
I actually find that for me the benefits outweigh the cons because ANYTHING that helps my searing pain due to my lupus SLE and fibromyalgia is just AMAZING in my book!
The Honey Colony Superior CBD Oil (not really oil) is the second product I’ve tried from Honey Colony and I love this so much more. Honey Colony have given me some pretty awesome products to try and they’re awesome in my book! I even signed up to be an affiliate with them because I believe in their products. So go check out Honey Colony yourself at https://www.honeycolony.com/ If you want to use my link, that is on the right side of my blog.
I hope you enjoyed my review. Don’t forget to go check out Honey Colony on their website as they have all the information on the ingredients for you to check out yourself. The price may be high but it’s a high quality product!
Journey with me … mini2z