I wasn’t going to do a new years post but the great Diana Gabaldon said she made a To-Don’t list. What a great idea! Mrs Gabaldon actually posts herself on her Facebook page and responds to fans. Just another reason she is amazing.
- don’t be so hard on myself when I can’t do something I wanted to do because of illness.
- don’t worry about the small stuff, everything will work out
- don’t get angry, life is short and I want to enjoy my family and pupalups
- don’t give up on my dreams of travel and getting to spend some more adventures with my kidlets and hubby
- don’t be afraid to try new things because I may find something I love
- write stuff down more because my brain doesn’t function the same
- write more letters and notes to people, letter writing is a becoming a lost art.
- work on improving my handwriting
- take more photos
- accept that there are things I can’t do anymore
- form a lupus support group in my hometown
- express my loves, likes and dislikes
- communicate more and not lock myself away
- never see a 3D movie again
- continue to work on my Zero Day Project
- continue to purge the junk from my life
- take another Bloom workshop
- take a macaroon baking class
- advocate for my health and fight for complete treatment of me
- relax more by making time for massages, colouring, cuddling, taking photos
I also jumped on the #bestnineof2015 from Instagram for mini2z and for keelyandranger’s pages:
So what are you To Don’ts and what are your I wills?
Here’s to a better 2016!
Journey with me … mini2z