Today will be what I’m thankful for.
- It’s Thanksgiving in Canada today and I’m going to have a houseful of family
- I’m Thankful for my mom and her daily love and help (she lives with us)
- I’m Thankful that my 91.5 year old grams will be here with us.
- I’m Thankful to my husband who has been my constant companion for 22 years
- I’m thankful for my four kidlets and even more thankful I only gave birth twice the two oldest came with the hubby
- I’m thankful that I have a new daughter this year in my daughter in law
- I’m thankful for my Thai daughterÂ
- I’m thankful my pupalups, Keely and Ranger and their devoted love for a cuddle, throwing a toy or a back scratchÂ
- I’m thankful for our home, food on the table and a drinks with family later.
- I’m thankful for the flowers in the house because I LOVE flowers!
- I’m thankful to my daughter’s friends who take their time to come and say hi to me, give me a hug and a little chit chat because I will be here for you and I won’t judge but I could yell (out of love) if you do something crazy
- I’m thankful for my friends, I wouldn’t be able to get through this journey without friends
- I’m thankful for the travel I’ve been able to do so far
- I’m thankful my husband cooks the huge turkey since he learned how to brine it and they are so tasty
- Thankful to YOU for reading my blog!
Thank you to my family, friends and pupalups for all your love.
What are you thankful for?
mini2z … Journey with me