A bit of an update from the past week:
- I had a Costco date with my OT not quite a panic attack but was a very high anxiety for me but that’s why K was there with me.
- I got fitted for new contacts and so far I can wear them almost six hours which is three more that I was with the previous ones #lupussucks
- I got a new prescription for Zofran which is an anti-nausea medication so far I’m not finding it working too great
- I go for a Hida Scan on the 8th for my liver, gall bladder and ducts. This will give them a better understanding of the sludge and if there is more wrong because of the pain.
- I can’t believe how mean my two youngest who are 17 and 20 can be to each other. Â Really want them to be peaceful.
- I’m hoping my daughter and I can go on a four night trip to New York, NY in May or June but I need my health to keep improving.
- I have to admit it really is fall now.
- I received some awesome stuff from Found in Wonderland including my Little Box of Wonders and it is amazing. I also received three tops I ordered and they are even more awesome in person. Â So for the three coming in six items will be added to the Thread Up bag or to donate. Â If you click the link you will get $20 to spend in the store. Â They only take certain brands of gently pre-loved clothing, shoes and handbags.
- I need to figure out what lens I really want most for Christmas, 50 mmÂ or I don’t know but I want IS or Image Stabilization on it
- I also what this type of kitchen cart to replace our small table and chairs that we don’t useÂ
- I’m pretty exhausted for what reason? Lupus is my guess…
- I didn’t cave and the heat did not go on in the house. Â Its a nice 72 degrees in here….
So what has Monday brought you?
Journey with me ,,, mini2z