- feel like all I do is complain but I hurt all the time, I’m sleeping so much.
- nothing showed on my HIDA scan, so I’m getting referred back to a gastroenterologist (no idea how it is spelled)
- I was able to get my flu shot and thankfully other than a huge welt it didn’t make me feel worse
- I went to yoga on Friday night with my occupational therapist and survived, no panic attack and forgot how calming it was
- I cooked dinner for the family from the Chef’s Plate Garlic Steak meal we had sent to us. Â My boyo refused to eat but the rest of us loved it. Â Modified the potatoes and used my Epicure garlic rosemary seasoning on them. Â I would make this meal again in a heartbeat. Â I’m not a big meal cooking person
- because of the meal, I realize my spices are all over the place and I need about four dozen new spice containers so if you have any suggestions I’m open to hearing them
- I’m happy that my secret spooky’s last gift came in so I can mail her gift out now
- My daughter and I found that there is one final Stargate convention in September next year. Â I have all the DVD’s but she has stolen them from me. Â We will make plans to go to that in 2016.
- I started watching a British TV series called. “Death in Paradise” and its set in the Caribbean thus adding to my wanderlust and need to just be somewhere, in a hammock, no wifi, books and ocean breezes
- Â My most popular Pinterest Boards are Travel Tips, Hammocks and Wanderlust. Â I think that I’m not the only one that needs an escape. Â The fourth one is the My Style board. Â
- Have you been to Vegas? Â How long did you stay for? Â If you don’t gamble what did you do?
Journey with me … mini2z