Warning: Illegal string offset 'filter' in /home/mini2z55/public_html/wp-includes/taxonomy.php on line 1489
- What I learned on week one of the 21 day fix and shakeology
- I didn’t think I would be full – I was
- I didn’t think I could do it – I did
- I surprisingly don’t like the chocolate shakeology but LOVE the Vanilla
- my shakes have to be completely frozen like a milkshake or slushie
- I ate really well and LOVE the 21 day fix app on my iPhone
I found this photo on Pinterest and it’s a great 21 day fix info graphic
- my body is messed up more from my medication adjustment on Thursday, I hate that it takes weeks to months for things to take effect on my body
- we brought the pupalups to Petsmart for baths and I received the call the Keely wasn’t able to get her back nails done because she was stressed and had explosive diarrhea – grabbed some towels for my car and my daughter and went to pick them up. Of course, she did her thing again outside the store – cleaned it up, her once we got home and she had pumpkin and then Imodium – poor girl is the reason they get baths because the oils in her skin cause her to just smell like a wet dog….
- I woke up today in another flare, fever, total body pain, headache and nausea and I was feeling good this past week
- I want someone to make this advent wine cart for me
We love our S’well water bottles here: the black one is only water & my grey one is for infused water or tea. I don’t like if a container has had anything but water in it and I can’t drink tap water. If ice cubes thaw in a drink I can taste the water.
So how are you?
Journey with me … mini2z