Today is Monday, December 14th, 2015 and I’m musing about
- I’d like to thank the new followers from the Blogging U group
- I joined another Blogging U group, it’s a commenting bootcamp because I completely suck at commenting on other’s blogs. Â I really want to improve.
- I’ve had a bad week I was in pain before the shots in my hips, then after the usual bruising and now right hips still hurts so I have no idea what’s going on. Â Nausea has gone to an all time high and this rainy dismal damp December weather isn’t helping.
- I don’t think either of my kidlets read my blog about my vents about them but I didn’t scream at them…much
- My son picked up my newly repainted table in distressed red done by the amazing Painted Twice Designs
- Yesterday, I posted a short blog with a short video of my crazy pupalup playing with a can of soup, yes he has LOTS of real toys and why my daughter gave him the can is another mystery but it was quite funny.
- I received my secret Santa gift this past week and she hit it out of the park and I loved everything, the book I needed, socks to keep me cozy, a new tea and a Sheepie Mug (I had one but it broke) Thank you Stacy <3
- my daughter has her finals this week and to say there is a bit of stress around the house is an understatement
- Hopefully with my hubby home we can get our tree up this week
- Christmas shopping is mostly done and thankful for that online shopping thing that’s become so popular
- I need to get Christmas cards completed
- I need to get back on track blogging starting today with my Monday Musings
- My #AKF4 or #AlwaysKeepFighting IV shirt is on it’s way to me! #AKF is the Always Keep Fighting by Jarad PadaleckiÂ who suffers and is fighting depression. Â It’s my second t-shirt from the campaign but it’s true to my heart because I’m fighting everyday
So what are you musing about on this Monday?
Journey with me … mini2z