Warning: Illegal string offset 'filter' in /home/mini2z55/public_html/wp-includes/taxonomy.php on line 1489
So today has me musing about frustration with everything.
- My illness has me feeling lower than normal
- I hurt everywhere and the nausea isn’t abating at all
- I have changed the font on the blog because I thought the other looked a little funny
- I like giving Christmas gifts but wrapping is a big NO in my bookÂ
- Yes, I’m procrastinating by writing and not wrapping
- Had an email from Pinterest that the removed a pin for copyright complaint not from mine but from someone else’s related to it
- Happy that one of my parking tickets was dismissed. Â I still had time but received a ticket. Â The other one, yeah I was in the wrong because it was a “no standing” between 4-6pm. Â Yeah, that’s an expensive lessen learned.
- I’m really liking my living room this way but no one else does. Â Feels cozy.
- So other than the gifts that haven’t arrived yet everything is all wrapped. Â Keeping the girlie away from shaking them and knowing all her gifts she’s a brat that way. Â Her dad can guess what he’s getting just by touching the box and it drives me crazy.
- I do have to pick up some new antlers for the pupalups to keep them occupied on Christmas
- It’s funny that the dogs keep putting toys under the tree
- Are you ready for Christmas?Â
I can’t believe it’s Christmas in just four days.
Journey with me … mini2z