Today I’m writing a wee bit late in the day as I had a doctor appointment this morning. Â So today I’m musing about:
- a few friends have updated their blogs and they look awesome so visit them at: Andi’s AtticÂ and Hello Rigby
- I’ve decided that I’m going to keep my living room the way it is and I want to make the wall a gallery wall.
- I’ve already cleaned up the board on the right with my “This is My Year” poster that came in my Happy Mail from A Beautiful Mess
- I do want my Art Work from Bethany Joy Art to put on my wall too
- I’ve resolved that I want to send out cards and letters. Â I like getting mail and I think I have a few friends that would too. Â In fact, I received a just hello card in the mail today.
- Today has been a good day, I’m on the right track as per the doctor and back to her in three weeks.
- I got my first ever French manicure. I had ripped a nail and thought I might as well get them done. Â It’s been one year since I stopped biting my nails.
- Both my kidlets got everything settled for school for this semester and a second parking permit is needed hopefully they figure it out…
- On the weekend my girlie and hubby made Chicken Tortilla Soup and I made a Steak stir fry, different days and then yesterday my girlie made some meatballs in the crock-pot. Â Needless to say, we are having leftovers for supper tonight.
- I can’t say how much I’ve missed my Barry’s Irish Tea. Â My supply has been replenished for a few weeks. Â Yes, my tea comes from Ireland. Â It’s just the best tea ever.
- My Pinterest year end came and I have over 60000 views per month. Â I really only use my Pinterest to post travel tips, wanderlust and hammocks. Â 60K, that’s a LOT
Journey with me … mini2z