– First Monday in August of five Mondays this month.
– The Blue moon on Friday was pretty cool. Â I got a decent photo even though my camera was telling me to use a tripod.
– Yesterday the boys (in a their 20’s) went kayaking on the Saugeen River. Â Well the weather turned really nasty quickly. What looked like a storm north of us turned out to hit bad. Â Texted the boys but no response, called the company and no answer. Â We were worried. Â Call came thru and they’d built a shelter & we’re waiting it out & request hubby go get beer before the store closed. I then received two called from the amazing Thorncrest Outfitters. Â The nice lady, Andrea said they were safely back and helped someone along the way.
– My BloggingÂ University 201 is done but I’ve “met” a great group of bloggers from the group. Â They’re supportive and great to bounce ideas off of.
– I keep my phone on Do Not Disturb and my kidlets know this but this morning I saw that my daughter sent me a text at midnight asking where she could find bandaids…really?
– I don’t know what it is but taking a shower now exhausts me and I find I have to rest after.
– I’ve added a couple of my photos of the blue moon and the approaching storm
– I feel like I’m rambling today and feeling the “fibro fog” so I hope you enjoy the photos and have a good Monday. Â Today is the Civic Holiday in Canada so a lot of people including my boys are enjoying a extra day off.
Journey with me…mini2z