My Monday musings today are all over the place but that goes with the brain fog that comes from the wonderful autoimmune illnesses that I have.
- Thank you to Sarah for my first reblog of the Invisible Illness post yesterday.
- I’m thankful for the WordPress Blogging 201 and putting me in touch with so many awesome people.
- I love my family and how supportive they’ve been with me on my autoimmune journey so far
- Today is a I need a load of extra spoons
- I was really happy that everyone loved my feature on Sunshineday DesignsÂ Thank you Sunny for sharing with us!
- I love sunsets but not thunderstorms
- Looking forward to Fear the Walking Dead which starts this month
- I love my Canon Rebel T5 camera and need to find some sort of course that I can take to learn how to use in full manual
- realizing that I have a flip flop / sandal problem
- Â I’m getting anxious about the next round of doctor appointment that start on Thursday. Â Well I think it’s the cortisone shots that I will be getting in my hips – yes both…OWCH
- My Bag and Wander August box has shipped – yeah! Â Click the link if you want to see what’s in the box.
- I’m still waiting for my Relish Mystery Clothing box to ship but the reveals have been AMAZING! I pinned a few things that I hope would be in my box…
- I really like blog posts with links that open in another page so you don’t lose your page you were reading before clicking
- I also love to see photos in blogs! Â I think that without photos my blogs look boring.
- It’s supposed to a rainy day so more tea, more reading of the book that I started on this day last year. I have read other books but I couldn’t get into it but now I am.
Journey with me…mini2z