Today I’m adding a bit more to my Monday Musings:
- I was really out of it last week and not feeling the writing because well – depression and lupus
- I’m back!
- Today I’m starting the 21 Day Fix with ShakeologyÂ
- I spent the past few days planning, prepping, chopping, organizing meals, fruits, veggies, freezing coffee (for the shakes)
- I’m doing a modified fix exercise plan but it will include walking and yoga as my doctors wanted me to do and we have an exercise bike that I need to find since it’s covered in hockey equipment (the boyo’s mess)
- I am still or again in a blogging group and it is concentrated on improving your blog theme and truth be told I forgot about it but happy to be part of the group.
- We had no kids for Halloween and that’s two years in a row. Â Our street is dark, houses are farther apart and it wasn’t a nice day. Â We expected to not have any because of the forecast.
- Somehow I got an infection in my foot and my lupus rash has decided that it likes my face now.
- Pain has been constant and I try to keep ahead of it and my moods. Â Apparently the walking is going to help with the depression? Â We shall see. Â Yes I’m a pessimist.Â
- My girlie has been working a LOT and is run down and wasn’t feeling well last night and this morning. Â She went to her second class so I’m hoping she will feel a little better.
- My Pinterest board has been so busy with threeÂ boards in particular that are busy, Travel Tips, Hammocks and My Style boards. Â Check them out, poke around and see if anything interests you.
- Don’t forget the pupalups, Keely and Ranger have their own Instagram @keelyandranger
- I have a roast to get ready for dinner, chicken to cube for tomorrow’s dinner. Â I’ll be posting the photos on my Instagram at mini2zÂ but I’ve added a couple I took yesterday.
I hope you enjoy your journey with me …