Today I’m linking up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom. Â I seriously go to her blog with my tea every morning on my internet routine.
Today I’m thinking about….
– recovery – I think I’m doing well considering I had major surgery just last week. Â Pain medications are greatly reduced and baths are tiring but much easier than showers. Â I survived the bed rest last week, slept a lot and now ‘hobble” to the living room to the couch. Â I sometimes hobble to the kitchen but the floor has been slippery we think from the salt and it has scared me.
– Netflix is awesome but so evil at the same time. Â I am watching a lot of shows that I thought were movies that I wouldn’t have watched otherwise.
– internet at my house is still so so so so so slow. Â We have had them check it, new modem, new lines last year and it’s slow.
– I’m so happy when people call or come to see me and my hubby, youngest daughter and my oldest son and my future daughter in law have brought me flowers. Â I love flowers. I really love flowers!
-Â it has just started to snow and I like that I can watch the pretty flakes from my window. Â I really hate cold weather.
– I received some FREE books from Penguin Canada this week. Â (photos added later) Â I entered a few things on their Facebook page so I must have won because two days this week I received packages from Penguin Canada. Â So thank you very much Penguin Canada!
– I have been nominated for TWO blog awards. Â I will do a separate blog entry on this! Â I was pretty excited to this in my moderation of the blog today. Â Thank you!
– Today is my mom’s birthday! Â I bought her present prior to my surgery but I’m ordering her a book as well. Â I got her a Pave charm in green for her Pandora bracelet. Â The book is iPhone for Seniors for Dummies. Â I think it will help her with the phone as she’s getting frustrated with it and with my instructions about it.
Happy Birthday to my MOMMY! Â Love you!Â
So what are you thinking of today for Thursday Thoughts?