Warning: Illegal string offset 'filter' in /home/mini2z55/public_html/wp-includes/taxonomy.php on line 1489
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate / referral links
Today I’m joining Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts..
- Like Jennifer’s little guy, my little guy (not really little anymore at 6’3″) has been sick the past few days. The first day he went to the Urgent Care and got the doctor we call Dr. D***. Â I could probably do a whole blog series on the man who is a pompous a** (I know I don’t usually swear but the man is a true idiot) Â Told my son, go home take a couple gravol. Â He went to the family doctor who actually listened to his lungs and is now on antibiotics. Â After 20 years I know when the boyo needs them because he was five months old when we first ran into Dr. D*** in the ER. (rant over)
- My girlie is an alien and that’s allÂ
- The Wanderlust photo is a photo I took last year at Sauble Beach, Ontario. Â It was a super windy day and I was playing with filters and this was the result. Â I’ve pinned it to PinterestÂ and hope it gets shared a lot!
- I ordered my Christmas present from my husband today. Â Yep, I order, he pays and I get what I want. Â After 22 years together, it works. Â I would love some surprises now and then like flowers because I just love flowers (hint honey)
- Lupus has been rearing its ugly head and I’ve been sleeping during the day all week and throughout the night.
- We actually still have leftover turkey! Â I think my husband said it was a 26 lb turkey. Â
- I’m completely loving my new cabinet in my kitchen that rolls, extra storage and only has a teapot and fruit bowl on it.
- I just received my Elizabeth and ClarkeÂ theÂ Unstainable Shirts. Â I totally forgot that I was having them delivered to Canada and not my mailbox in the US. Â I have two of the Parker blouses and all three Liz Lemon’s in the three colours.
- I’ve been in a writing funk, maybe because I want to go away somewhere, anywhere but being sick kind of sucks the life out of that #lupussucks
- My pupalups have been going nuts over the baby squirrels that come to the living room window to peek in at them.
Sorry if I’ve not been writing much but just feeling a lot blah.
Journey with me … mini2z