- as always on Thursday Thoughts I link with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom and you should check her out. Â She’s a super awesome mom to two boys and she reviews lots of subscription boxes
- Thinking that having only ONE doctor appointment in a week is pretty awesome
- I want to go to a women’s gym that has yoga for people with chronic illness and they have a salt water pool and a hot therapy pool that they have a small class for people with chronic illnesses – I have NO clue where my bathing suit is or if it will fit because of the weight I’ve lost
- I’m thinking that I have GastroparesisÂ because the nausea has been constant for months and getting worse and the pain has been constant. Â I can’t eat very much at all.
- I have homework I have to do tomorrow on finding a new chiropractor and scheduling an appointment with the naturopath and see if that will help me in any way with my anemia, the lupus, the fibromyalgia and the constant nausea.
- I also will be calling the Lupus Ontario again to see about a support group in Windsor. The closest is Chatham and I really can’t see me driving for 45 to 60 minutes alone and I doubt I could get a kidlet to drive me.
- March is Autoimmune Awareness Month and I’m going to post as much information as I can on the autoimmune diseases that have affected me and the side effects of why I’m still home on sick leave. Â I have three autoimmune diseases; Hashimotos Thyroid, LADA 1.5 which is Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults and Lupus and throw in Fibromyalgia. Â There are over 100 autoimmune diseases and once you have one you’re susceptible to getting more.
- Jared Padalecki’sÂ Always Keep Fighting campaign has launched a new campaign Love Yourself FirstÂ and I of course will be getting a shirt. Â My #AKF t-shirt is the softest shirt ever! I just realized the on the inside of the shirt it has “first edition” and that is really cool. Â So keep fighting and love yourself because your story isn’t over yet!
So what are your Thursday Thoughts?
Journey with me … mini2z