I’m joining in late but joiningÂ My Suburban Mom for some Thursday Thoughts:
– worked my most hated shift the past two days 6am – 6pm – I hate 5am alarm clocks
– thought I was feeling better – Nope came back with a vengence
– I have so much to to – overwhelmed
– who knew that large bags of dog food sold out? Â I have a lab and a boxer – seriously two small bags lasts like a day – okay maybe two (said lab snipped at my foot when transferring food to container – she got a time out)
– why is Grey’s Annotomy on at 8pm tonight? Â Good for me because I’ve been up since 5am but not for my girlie who is at work – it’s our show ( she did watch part of survivor with me last night)
– okay – tried to take tomorrow off but a rookie beat me to it by an hour….darn but it’s just a hockey game, season opener and all – I am Canadian ya know!
– If I fall asleep please tell me how Grey’s was
– Oh please tell me that there is NOT SIX months between part one and part two of Outlander? Â Really SIX MONTHS?
– good night