Somehow I missed Thursday Thoughts and haven’t really written since Monday. Â So today I’ll ramble a lot…a little…I don’t know.
- I’m starting the 21 day fix with shakeology on Monday. Â I basically will be eating really healthy, drinking a shake a day and making sure I get my eight glasses of water in. Â I have papers my daughter printed off of Pinterest, info from my coach and from the Beachbody site. Â I’m on team #Randi and my goals are to eat healthy not cheating unless they’re allowed cheats like a glass of wine for a yellow container and walk or yoga everyday. Â I have to do something everyday as per my doctors so this makes me more accountable.
- I had a day date with my hubby on Wednesday and we ended up having dinner out and I was good with my anxiety.
- I saw my OT on Thursday just before going to my first Windsor Spitfires game. Â I’ve been encouraged to try to go to bigger places and do things that bring me enjoyment. Â I have to say I missed hockey a LOT! Â We are season ticket holders and my hubby has been going alone or with friends or family to the games since I had my surgery last January. Â Baby steps. Â Maybe I’ll be able to get to a Detroit Redwings game this year too!
- Tomorrow I am trying Costco so it’s been a busy week for me getting out.
- Today was a mess, my son’s truck has something wrong radiator wise and last night it was dropped off at the mechanic. Â So my mom had to drive him to work and she took my gram to do her shopping. Then my mom went with me to get dog food (and a toy) and to the bulk food store so I could get some of the items that I didn’t need huge packages of from Costco like couscous since I’m the only one who eats it and some unsalted nuts and seeds. Â Then it was driving the girlie to work and picking up the boyo and then home.
- The lupus rash has decided to attack my face. Â I’m putting cream on it but it’s still spreading. Â The only good thing it it’s not itchy and once it goes in one spot it doesn’t seem to come back. Â My body has been hurting a lot everywhere and my depression seems to be constant. Â I told my doctor but he thinks it’s just the change in seasons and I have to adjust.
- I’m still waiting to find out when I go to the two new doctors. Â I’m so glad I have a calendar for keeping track of it all.
- When hubby and I were out I picked up the pupalups a new elk bone and it’s so funny watching them. Â They will chew on one and then they growl and they switch bones. Â It’d the same if they had two the same toys so I only buy one at a time now or they just fight over them. Â Single toys they play together.
- It’s Halloween, so happy Halloween but it’s not a celebration I like. Â We don’t get many kids, 10 if we’re lucky and that’s on a good year like when my two were little.
- I’ve really been watching my Pinterest and surprised that my Travel Tip board is completely off the charts for pins, repins and likes that it really makes me wish I was somewhere, anywhere. Â #wanderlust
- Bag and Wander re-gramed my Instagram of their October Bag I received which was awesome. Â I’m working on a review. Â
Journey with me … mini2z